In honor of the US Census (and I stole this idea from another blog) I decided to find out how many people read my blog. So if you are reading this post, please leave me a comment with your name. The results may be surprising. This is also my 100 post and I wanted to do something special. Feel free to copy this idea and do a "census" for your blog.
Heyy girl!! Love reding your blog!!
ReplyDeleteI read your blog all the time. Enjoy seeing all the posts. I have enjoyed watching all you girls run and you, Myriam, are doing fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWe enjoy reading your blog and liked the note cards we ordered from you!
ReplyDeleteHey Myriam,
ReplyDeleteThis is Claire, Brandon and Preston's mom.
I really enjoy reading your blog and keeping up with your family's happenings!
Lisa
I love visiting your blog!
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful family!!
I'm reading it!!!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog!
ReplyDelete~Julie J.
I always read your posts! Mom was signed in, so I just used her name.
ReplyDelete~ Hannah Duley
I read it, too!
ReplyDelete--kelley c.
This is Kerry! I love seeing all the pictures. Eryn usually tells me all about everything that you are doing, and then I come on here to see the pictures from that event. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, neighbor!
ReplyDeletei'm here...whenever i actually have a second to read blogs!! :)
ReplyDelete